Our experienced team will guide you through the process and help you determine specifications.
The following information is helpful to know, but don’t worry if you don’t have all the answers!
- The size and / or dimensions of the field or area
- Any unique facility facts such as wind speed, soil conditions, surrounding area or spill glare concerns
- Light level requirements for your particular venue (Light levels have specific standards based on IESNA guidlines, NCAA, UIL, or NAIA recommendations)
- Type and height of poles, fixture type, or latest LED technology
- Is the job going out for bid? If so, bid date and specific requirements of the bid contract
- Would you like to utilize state cooperative purchasing or financing options?
Let our Sports Lighting experts guide you in the process.
Do you have drawings and specs ready or are you still in the design and concept phase of your project? No matter what stage you are currently in, call us today so that we can help you determine which sports lighting system fits your needs.
Factors that can affect the cost of my project:
Level of Competition
Spill Light Concerns for Surrounding area
Wind Speed and Wind Load Calculations
The Techline Difference
Our experts analyze your unique situation to determine what type system will work best for your project.
Our principle areas of focus:
Reduction of light pollution and trespass
Life Cycle Costs
Analysis of information from Outside Sources
We will participate in neighborhood or government meetings right by your side
YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR NUMBER ONE GOAL
What comes with a Techline Sports Lighting system?
Free Consultation, Free Estimate, and Free Lighting Design
Design & Aiming
Delivery & Installation
Training and Support